Concrete Release Agent is a chemical release agent specially formulated to give easy release of plastic and thermoplastic mould liners providing high quality surface finishes to concrete.
i.e. Polypropylene, ABS, Polyurethane, some latex and rubber moulds etc.
• Concrete Release Agent is ready for use and should not be diluted.
• It should be applied as thinly and evenly as possible for optimum performance.
• It can be applied to all types of mould system by spray, fine-haired brush, swab or roller.
• Excess should be removed. For the best and most economical performance,
application by fine fog spray is recommended.
• It will not clog fine jets even at low temperatures.