Generate Customer Pro-formas
We appreciate that many educational, government and private companies may require a pro-forma invoice prior to payment. Pro-formas can now be created directly on our website, please follow our simple guide below or watch our short instructional video for further information. Unfortunately we are unable to manually create pro-formas for orders with a value of less than £100.
Account Login / Creation
- Add all required items to your basket
- From within the basket page click the Checkout Button
- If this is your first time ordering you can create an account, this enables order history tracking and offers discount on future orders. Enter your email address in the empty field and click the Create An Account button.
Enter your desired password in the displayed fields and click continue. Please go to the Checkout Stage 1 of 3
- If you have previously created an account on our website select the I am a returning customer (Sign In) option and enter your email address previously used to create the account and the password and click the Continue Button, on the next screen simply click the Checkout Button.
- You may also check out as a guest, this option is not recommended for pro-forma customers, it reduces the order history tracking features.
Webpage - Checkout Step 1 of 3
- If you have logged in as an existing user the billing details will be pre-populated, please check this information is correct.
- If you have created a new account or are checking out as a guest please complete the required fields. We have an auto address lookup for all UK addresses, enter your postcode in this field and select correct address, if your address is not shown in the list you can enter your details manually.
- We strongly advise entering mobile contact number, DPD will sent SMS updates on the delivery of your parcel if this has been entered.
- If you require your own order reference input into the Reference Field.
- Should you require a different delivery address from the billing details place a tick the the Delivery Address checkbox, again enter required details in the provided fields.
- Click the Submit & Continue Button
Webpage - Checkout Step 2 of 3
- You can now view your Pro-forma as a webpage using the View Invoice link or view and download as a PDF by clicking the PDF link.
- On the pro-forma created your will find your order number, please quote this order number on all correspondence relating to the order.
- Payment can be made by direct bank transfer, credit card or PayPal.
- Our banking details can be found on your pro-forma, please use you pro-forma order number as the transfer reference.
- To make payment by credit card please contact us on 02890 861992
- Our paypal address is email@example.com , upon completion of the paypal payment you must inform us by email that a payment has been processed.