Polycraft Polyfoam Rigid 145 Polyurethane Foam
- Suitable for the production of film or theatre props where a lightweight rigid polyurethane moulding is required.
- May also be used for the filling of voids in props and mould making.
- Foam is also popular in grp construction where a light and rigid foam is required.
- Rigid 145 is a two component, CFC & HCFC FREE rigid foam system with good compressive strength, cell structure and other physical properties.
- The rigid, low density nature of the material allows it to be used in a range of applications:-
- Arts & crafts
- Film prop and set design
- Model scenery design,
- Back filling of slush castings
- Sound deadening and more
- Can be cut and shaped with appropriate tools
|Polycraft Polyfoam Rigid 145 Polyurethane Foam ||Unit |
|Mix Ratio By Weight ||100A : 100B |
|Cream Time 25°C ||30 - 35 Seconds |
|Rise Time 25°C ||90 - 120 Seconds |
|Demould Time @ 25°C ||20 - 30 Minutes |
|Free Rise @ 25°C ||Up To 6x - 8x |
|Specific Gravity @ 25°C ||1.08A / 1.22B |
|Cured Colour ||Yellow |
|Description ||Rigid Foam |
In lower temperature conditions the free rise ratio will decrease.