6kg Kit consists of 5kg Powder of choice & 1kg AC730 Liquid
30kg Kits Consists of 25kg Powder of choice & 5kg AC730 Liquid
Jesmonite AC730 is a rapid setting acrylic modified cementitious composite. The system is designed for glass reinforced decorative structures, and can also be used for small castings. It is shrinkage compensated material of low permeability and is durable in all conditions of external weathering including water features. The compound has a reduced free-lime content, and is of low alkalinity, leading to major reductions in efflorescence in comparison with ordinary Portland cement systems. The material contains a fine decorative aggregate and powder pigments, carefully controlled to give a consistent decorative surface finish after treatment with a proprietary brick cleaner or acid etch. AC730 is available in several stone finishes; Natural Stone, Bath Stone, Yellow Sand Stone, White Marble, Portland Stone, Silver Grey Granite, Marigold, Cotswold Honey, Charcoal, Old Terracotta and Brick Red
Glass reinforced decorative architectural mouldings, and small castings. Glass reinforcements such as Jesmonite Quadaxial fabric or 13mm Glass Chopped Strands can be utilised for lightweight, high-impact panels. It can also be used to create Garden ornaments and statuary, and is suitable for water-feature
|Mix Ratio By Weight
|5 Powder : 1 Liquid
|Water Uptake / Porosity
|Freeze / Thaw Resistance
|300 Cycles (Normal Max 56 Cycles)
|58 Mpa (N/mm²)
|Impact Strength (Charpy)
|5.0 - 10.1 MPa
|LOP 8.9 Mpa - MOR 23.6 Mpa
- Improved flexural strength and stability
- Excellent abrasion resistance and impact strength
- High compressive and tensile strength
- Rapid curing and high early strength gain
- Shrinkage compensated and dimensionally stable
- Superior cast and glass reinforced mouldings
- Solvent free & no VOC’s
- Fire resistant
- Impact resistant
- Shrinkage compensated material of low permeability.
- Durable in all conditions of external weathering including water features.
- Reduced free-lime content, with low alkalinity, leading to major reductions in efflorescence in comparison with ordinary Portland cement systems.
- Contains a fine decorative aggregate and powder pigments, carefully controlled to give a consistent decorative surface finish after treatment with a proprietary brick cleaner or acid etch.
*containers and lids may vary from the photos displayed*