6kg Kit consists of 5kg Powder of choice & 1kg AC730 Liquid
30kg Kits Consists of 25kg Powder of choice & 5kg AC730 Liquid
Jesmonite AC730 is a rapid setting acrylic modified cementitious composite. The system is designed for glass reinforced decorative structures, and can also be used for small castings (see Technical Data sheet). It is shrinkage compensated material of low permeability and is durable in all conditions of external weathering including water features. The compound has a reduced free-lime content, and is of low alkalinity, leading to major reductions in efflorescence in comparison with ordinary Portland cement systems. The material contains a fine decorative aggregate and powder pigments, carefully controlled to give a consistent decorative surface finish after treatment with a proprietary brick cleaner or acid etch. AC730 is available in six stone finishes; Natural, Bathstone, Yellow Sandstone, White Marble, Portland, and Silver Grey Granite. Jesmonite Limited offers a bespoke matching service to assist Manufacturers, Architects, and Designers to match any colour scheme and surface finish.
Glass reinforced decorative architectural mouldings, and small castings. Glass reinforcements such as Jesmonite Quadaxial fabric or 13mm Glass Chopped Strands can be utilised for lightweight, high-impact panels. It can also be used to create Garden ornaments and statuary, and is suitable for water-feature
|Jesmonite AC730 ||Unit |
|Mix Ratio By Weight ||5 Powder : 1 Liquid |
|Wet Density ||1950 kg/mᵌ |
|Dry Density ||1850 kg/mᵌ |
|Water Uptake / Porosity ||2.26% |
|Freeze / Thaw Resistance ||300 Cycles (Normal Max 56 Cycles) |
|Compressive Strength ||58 Mpa (N/mm²) |
|Drying Shrinkage ||0.1% |
|Impact Strength (Charpy) ||5.0 - 10.1 MPa |
|Flexural Strength ||LOP 8.9 Mpa - MOR 23.6 Mpa |
- Improved flexural strength and stability
- Excellent abrasion resistance and impact strength
- High compressive and tensile strength
- Rapid curing and high early strength gain
- Shrinkage compensated and dimensionally stable
- Superior cast and glass reinforced mouldings
- Solvent free & no VOC’s
- Fire resistant
- Impact resistant
- Shrinkage compensated material of low permeability.
- Durable in all conditions of external weathering including water features.
- Reduced free-lime content, with low alkalinity, leading to major reductions in efflorescence in comparison with ordinary Portland cement systems.
- Contains a fine decorative aggregate and powder pigments, carefully controlled to give a consistent decorative surface finish after treatment with a proprietary brick cleaner or acid etch.
Shelflife of product.
Jesmonite offer a shelflife of 6 months from date of production on the containers, however with the processes involved from production date to delivery from the manufacture to MB Fibreglass its not uncommon for the materials to have 3 to 4 months of a shelf life left on the goods on arrival. With an allowance for stocking the goods at MBFG there will be occasions that the materials may only have 3 months of shelf life left. If for any reason kits are left with a shorter than 3 month shelf life we will make contact to discuss suitability of the products remaining shelf life before dispatch.