Thins silicone / 200 ® Fluids from Dow Corning, 50-1000 centistrokes (cs), are medium viscosity polydimethylsiloxane polymers manufactured to yield essentially linear polymers with average kinematic viscosities ranging from 50 to 1000 cs.
• Cosmetic ingredient
• Elastomer and plastics lubricant
• Electrical insulating fluid
• Foam preventative or breaker
• Household product ingredient
• Personal care product ingredient
• Mechanical fluid
• Mould release agent
• Polish ingredient
• Speciality chemical product ingredient
• Speciality cleaner ingredient
• Surface active agent
HOW TO USE
Since the applications for these fluids are numerous and varied, application methods and recommended concentration levels must be considered on an individual basis.
We always advise testing a small amount to ensure compatibility with your silicone and suitability for your project requirements.