The ultimate high-gloss surface primer for wood, MDF, foam and composite plugs, patterns and models.
For composite plugs and patterns and to prime a growing number of wood products—including furniture, musical instruments and architectural applications.
· All in one coat! Duratec Polyester Surfacing Primer provides rapid coat buildup and a smooth surface with high gloss, when required.
· Here's why you should choose Duratec Polyester Surfacing Primer:
· Low porosity—provides a super fine levelling and filling system on a variety of substrates with superior release properties.
· Adhesion to most epoxies —with heat distortion level of 201°F, 94°C, the primer also adheres to fibreglass, properly prepared metal, wood, MDF, brick, concrete and polyurethane foam.
· Rapid coat buildup—to 40 mils, 1000 microns, wet on wet, on composite plugs and master mould surfaces; saves time and labour cost.
· Easy sanding—also saves time and labour. The primer cures to a surface that polishes to a high gloss, when required.
|Duratec 707 Polyester Surface Primer ||Unit |
|Viscosity ||2300-2600 cps |
|Thixotropic ||5 |
|Gel Time (based on 100g @ 2% catalyst) ||16-24 Min |
|10mm Thickness (wet-dry) ||160 ft² - 125 ft² |
|250 Micron Thickness (wet-dry) ||15 m² - 12 m² |
|Catalyst ||MEKP |