Polycraft Polyfoam Rigid 500 Polyurethane Foam
- Suitable for the production of film or theatre props where a medium/heavy weight rigid polyurethane moulding is required.
- May also be used for the filling of voids in props and mould making.
- Rigid 500 is a two component, CFC & HCFC FREE rigid foam system with good compressive strength, cell structure and other physical properties.
- The rigid, low density nature of the material allows it to be used in a range of applications:-
- Arts & crafts
- Film prop and set design
- Model scenery design
- Back filling of slush castings
- Sound deadening and more
|Polycraft Polyfoam Rigid 500 Polyurethane Foam ||Unit |
|Mix Ratio By Volume ||100A : 100B |
|Cream Time 20°C ||35 - 45 Seconds |
|Rise Time 20°C ||120 - 180 Seconds |
|Demould Time @ 20°C ||20 - 30 Minutes |
|Free Rise @ 20°C ||1.5x - 2x |
|Free Rise Density @ 20°C ||470 - 600 kg/m³ |
|Specific Gravity @ 20°C ||1.07A / 1.24B |
|Cured Colour ||Yellow |
|Description ||Rigid Foam |
In lower temperature conditions the free rise ratio will decrease.