Ultralease EPX GP is now the replacement product for Ultra 4 Epoxy Parfilm Mould Release.
Ultralease EPX GP is a semi-permanent, solvent-based release agent formulated expressly for epoxy and thermoset resins and plastics. After application, Ultralease EPX rapidly dries at room temperature to a micro-thin and durable parting-film that will not transfer to product or inhibit post-mold painting or bonding. Repeated usage seals and protects mold without build-up.
The release agents are the same time proven and reliable actives found in our other Ultra mould releases. Use Ultralease EPX GP with complete confidence.
- Rapid air drying and curing at room temperature, can be further accelerated with heat
- Heat stable to 315°C
- Little or no interference with painting, coating or bonding
- In most cases, a single application provides release through numerous moulding cycles
- Seals and protects mould and yields longer life
- NO Chlorinated Solvents, NO Class I or Class II Ozone Depleting Substances
- Epoxy resins, Epoxy moulding compounds, phenolic resins, epoxy-based fiberglass and thermoset plastics
- Thermosets: Alkyds (Polyester), Amino (Urea/Melamine), Epoxies, Phenolics, Polymides, Silicone
Always test on non=crucial areas first to ensure adequate release for your materials.