Ultralease EPX GP is now the replacement product for Ultra 4 Epoxy Parfilm Mould Release.
Ultralease EPX GP mould release is a new concept of solvent-less mould release agent engineered specifically for plastics that exhibit heightened solvent sensitivity. Release agent deposition is fast, dry, and quick; therefore, it will not effect solvent-sensitive plastics as other mould releases with aggressive solvents may.
The release agents are the same time proven and reliable actives found in our other Ultra mould releases. Use Ultralease EPX GP with complete confidence.
- New generation of solvent free, premium mould releases
- No time lost waiting for solvent to evaporate for faster moulding cycles
- Net weight of a full 12 ounces per can
- All active ingredients are heavy duty, low-odour and field proven to be the most effective for their specific plastics.
- Available in silicone and paint-able universal releases as well as plastic-specifics for the right release in any application.
- Level I Aerosol for easy, convenient and on-site storage
Always test on non=crucial areas first to ensure adequate release for your materials.