Special blend of polyester polymers that produces a tack-free, non-wax high gloss finish —with chemical resistance, high impact strength and excellent color and light stability—for composite plugs and patterns and wood product surfaces.
For composite plugs and patterns and wood product surfaces. Used by boat manufacturers as well as manufacturers of aircraft interiors, architectural woodwork, automotive wood dashboards, furniture and musical instruments. Also used for gelcoat repair applications and for upgrading tooling gelcoats.
· Easy to apply—the coatings build quickly and spray easily. You'll save time and labor.
· High gloss—sand and polish to a non-wax, tack-free high gloss finish.
· Stability—the coatings offer clarity (clear), color (pigmented) and light stability.
· Superior finish—the coatings produce a hard, chemical-resistant finish.
· Custom colors—for volume applications, the coatings can be color matched to customer requirements
All time calculations are based on temperatures of 77°F, 25°C
As measured on a Brookfield Viscometer Model RVF, Spindle #2 at 20 rpm
Sample based on a 100 g mass, catalyzed at 2 percent with mekP
Time to Peak Exotherm
Weight per Gallon
Coverage per Gallon
110-115 ft2 @
10 mil thickness
10.2-10.7 m2 @ 250
220-230 ft2 @
5 mil thickness
20.4-21.4 m2 @ 125